What are the admission requirements for Straight RN program?
The program admission requirements are pretty straightforward.
To be eligible for Straight RN program you need to have GPA 2.75
or higher and
have no course failures
on your transcripts.
- Achieve a minimum of 70% on the Reading placement exam or equivalent
- Achieve a minimum of 75% on the Math placement exam or equivalent
- Achieve a minimum of 60% on the Entrance Exam
- Submit a proof of your valid CNA license
- Submit official transcripts
- Undergo a background check
I may not qualify for Straight RN program, what can I do?
Don't worry! You can apply for our seamless ladder nursing program which consists of LPN and LPN-To-RN bridge.
Do you offer Federal Financial Aid?
Yes. We offer the same federal financial aid as the community colleges or big colleges. Our school code is 041247
. To get started with your application form,
Click here to apply.
-- And if you have any questions, please feel free to make an appointment with anyone of our financial aid advisors.
How often do you accept students?
You may apply 3x per year. We offer a SPRING, SUMMER, and FALL semesters.