I've taken a lot of credits from other schools. Will they transfer to Ambria?
Yes, Ambria accepts college credits taken from accredited degree granting institutions.
I work, and I wanted to know if you offer day and evening classes?
Our nursing program is designed for working adults like you. Below are typical class hours. But some classes are held shorter hours. And some classes are held 2x per week. Please note, these hours are subject to change based on enrollment.
- All lectures are available in the day, typically between 8am -3pm.
- Evening lectures starting at 4pm are available based on a minimum enrollment of 10 students.
- Most clinical rotations are held during the day. Some clinical rotations are offered in the evening depending on the clinical facility.
- Class schedules are subject to change each term.
Again, like many schools, classes are opened based on enrollment. To open a day or evening classes, we need between 8-10 students. If this minimum number of students are not met, a class will not be opened. Ambria has the right to change class schedule.
What are the admission requirements for the LPN program?
The program requirements are pretty straightforward.
- Achieve a minimum of 50% on the Entrance Exam
- Achieve a minimum of 70% on the Reading placement exam or equivalent
- Achieve a minimum of 75% on the Math placement exam or equivalent
- Submit a proof of your valid CNA license
- Complete prerequisite courses
- Undergo a background check
How long is the program?
That’s all up to you. The duration of our program is completely customized to suit your personal needs. If you’re up to the challenge, we offer an FULL-TIME TRACK that takes to complete 12 months. Looking for a more standard class load? Take our PART-TIME TRACK that takes 16 months to complete -- But if you're trying to balance your work and family schedule.
Our program allows you to set your own pace, giving you a high degree of success.
How much is the LPN program?
Our overall tuition and fees are reasonable and affordable. Compare to other private nursing programs that offer a Practical Nursing, our tuition is one of the lowest .
Here's the breakdown of the cost of our LPN program:
- Tuition Costs= $19,500 (does not include Anatomy courses that can be taken from other institutions)
- Fees = $600 (per semester)
Do you offer Federal Financial Aid?
Yep. We offer the same federal financial aid as the community colleges or big colleges. Our school code is 041247
. To get started with your application form,
Click here to apply.
-- And if you have any questions, please feel free to make an appointment with anyone of our financial aid advisors.
How often do you accept students?
You may apply 3x per year. We offer a SPRING, SUMMER, and FALL semesters.
So, how do I apply? What's my next step?
Great! You're ready to get started. Your first step is to attend one of our information sessions This session will give you detailed information about our program. Plus, you'll get a chance to tour our brand new building, custom-built for nursing education.
Click here to sign up now!