Looking to advance your LPN to RN degree?
Ambria offers an affordable LPN-to-RN completion program with flexibile schedule designed for working adults. This flexibility allows you to continue to work and attend classes at the same time.
Choose between our day and evening classes and full-time and part-time programs.
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
Classes are typically scheduled during the times below:
- Morning (8 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Afternoon (12 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Evening (4 p.m. - 9 p.m.)
Most clinical rotations are held during the day, while some evening options are available based on approval from clinical facilities. The clinical times are typically:
- Day Shift (7 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Evening Shift (3 p.m. - 11 p.m.)
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
The length of the program may vary and depends on how many credits you decide to enroll in. You may choose between
- Accelerated Track,
- Standard Track,
- Extended Track program.
TUITION & FEES
Tuition and fees may vary depending on your transfer of credits and the results of proficiency exams. For more details, please attend one of our
The admission requirements for the LPN-to-RN completion program are as follows:
- Achieve 75% or higher on the entrance exam.
- Submit a copy of an unrestriced LPN certificate license.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Complete the following prerequisite courses:
- English Composition
- Introduction to Psychology
- Anatomy and Physiology (I, II) (5-year limit)
- Pass a background check.
Please attend one of our Info Sessions for more details about the requirements.